Enjoy these easy chicken fajitas in a taco shell! Top with shredded cheese, and this meal is complete!
- Prep Time 15 min
- Total Time 20 min
- Servings 2
- package (20 oz) Old El Paso™ frozen chicken fajitas
- Old El Paso™ Stand 'N Stuff™ taco shells (from 4.7-oz package)
- cup shredded cheese (Cheddar, pepper Jack, or other variety)
- Fresh toppings, as desired (tomatoes, cilantro, green onions, avocado, jalapeños, lettuce)
- 1 Make chicken fajitas as directed on package.
- 2 Heat taco shells as directed on package.
- 3 Divide chicken fajitas equally among heated taco shells; top with shredded cheese. Add fresh toppings. Serve immediately.
- Saurce: bettycrocker